Saturday, July 28, 2012
Site: Friendship Community Center
5000 Commons Drive Harrisburg, PA 17112
Archery Schedule: 9:00am Start (2 rounds of practice, then right into scoring rounds)
- Registration is open until Wednesday, July 18th - No Exceptions!
|AF01 - Yeoman - 8 years and under|
|AF02 - Bowman - Through calendar year of 12th Birthday|
|AF03 - Cub - Through calendar year of 14th Birthday|
|AF04 - Cadet - Through calendar year of 17th Birthday|
|AF05 - Junior - Through calendar year of 20th Birthday|
|AF06 - Senior - 21-49|
|AF07 - Master Senior - 50-59|
|AF08 - Master Senior - 60-69|
|AF09 - Master Senior - 70+|
*This shoot also is a qualifier for Senior Games 50+*
Competition Rules and Format: Participants may register for only one event.
The competition is 900 Target Round.
Men's and Women's/Master Senior/ Senior/ Junior - 30 arrows at each of 60, 50, and 40 yards.
Boys and Girls Cadet- 30 arrows at each of 50, 40 and 30 yards.
Boys and Girls Cub - 30 arrows at each of 40, 30, 20, and 10 yards.
Boys and Girls Bowman - 30 arrows at each of 30, 20, and 10 yards.
Boys and Girls Yeoman - 30 arrows at each of 20, 15, 15, and 10 yards.
- An athlete must meet the following criteria:
- A full-time Resident of PA, NJ, MD, DE, NY, WV, OH, DC or
- A full-time Student at a recognized academic institution in any of the above states
- All ages as of January 1, 2012
- Rules and equipment regulation will follow American 900 round (NFAA rules). No dress code applies except for open toed shoes will not be allowed.
- There is no qualifier for Archery
- Fee Online - $40
- Fee by Check / Mail - $45
- Medals are awarded to the top three athletes in each division.
- Official Keystone State Games Festval of Sports T-shirt are available for $10.00
- Registration is open until Wednesday, July 18th
- Visit the Schedule page for game locations and times.
- Click Here for the Discounted Online Registration
- Mail-in Registration Form - Please send mail-in Entry forms to: Charlotte Ney, 2013 Franklin Road Washington Boro, PA 17582
- Waiver Form
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & FORMS:
General Athlete Information
General KSG Festival of Sports Schedule