NATIONAL QUALIFYING SPORT First, Second, and Third place finishers qualify for NSG
GROUP SPORT A
Female & Male Singles
Female & Male Doubles
· If you need to withdraw after July 9, please notify the PA Senior Games office 1-888-445-4559 ext. 25.
· A player may not enter the same event in two different age divisions.
· Doubles entrants with partners must give their requested partner’s name on the registration form.
· If the entrant does not have a partner but wishes to play, it should be indicated on the registration form and the coordinator, if possible, will pair the entrant with someone.
· A $1.00 fee per person per tournament event (payable at the courts) for USTA approved extra duty balls will be required.
· In compliance with National Senior Games, we are encouraging Tennis players to limit themselves to two (2) events.
· If entering a third event please circle it on your application form, and you will be informed when you call for your start time, whether a third event is possible.
· A best of three sets, single elimination, 12-point tiebreaker format will be used throughout in accordance with USTA rules.
· Competition will be held on the outdoor hard courts.
· Players must leave a local phone number with the coordinator at the courts prior to your first match, to be used in event of time weather changes.
Sport CoordinatorS- Coming Soon