July 30 - August 5, 2012
Site Penn State Harrisburg (Primary Site)
|TE12F||Age 12 & under Female||TE12M||Age 12 & under Male|
|TE14F||Age 14 & under Female||TE14M||Age 14 & under Male|
|TE16F||Age 16 & under Female||TE16M||Age 16 & under Male|
|TE18F||Age 18 & under Female||TE18M||Age 18 & under Male|
|TE35F||Age 35 & Over Female||TE35M||Age 35 & Over Male|
|TE45F||Age 45 & Over Female||TE45M||Age 45 & Over Male|
|TE00F||Open Female (Any Age)||TE00M||Open Male (Any Age)|
USTA SANCTIONED (USTA Membership Required for Juniors and Adults)
- TE01 Singles
- TE02 Doubles (All except Age 10)
- TE03 Mixed Doubles (18, Open, 35, 45 Divisions only)
Players may choose one of the following options: 1. one singles, one doubles, and mixed doubles; or 2. one doubles and one mixed doubles. Juniors wishing to play Adult events, in addition to their Junior events, will be charged an additional fee to be collected by the Sport Leader. Please contact the Sport Leader for this additional information.
- An athlete must meet the following criteria:
- A full-time Resident of PA, NJ, MD, DE, NY, WV, OH, DC or
- A full-time Student at a recognized academic institution in any of the above states
- USTA SANCTIONED - USTA Membership Required for Juniors and Adults
- Players may choose one of the following options:
1. one singles, one doubles, and mixed doubles; or
2. one doubles and one mixed doubles.
- For the ranking year January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012, age eligibility requirements are as follows:
- All junior players may play in an age division until their birthday month (the month in which they age up).
- Open Division, any age accepted, but mainly for adult play.
- In the Doubles and Mixed Doubles events, junior partners in different age divisions will compete in the age division of the older partner or open division, while adult partners will compete in the age division of the younger partner or open division.
Juniors wishing to play Adult events, in addition to their Junior events, will be charged an additional fee to be collected by the Sport Leader. Please contact the Sport Leader for this additional information.
DESCRIPTION: Adult Competition in Open, 35, and 45 divisions will be held Monday,July 30 - Friday, August 3, starting at 5:00 PM., and during the day, starting at 9:00 AM. on Saturday and Sunday, if needed. Saturday and Sunday are primarily rain/back-up dates. Junior Competition will be held Tuesday, July 31, - Friday, August 3, starting at 9:00 AM. Most finals will be solo chaired (if officials are available) in the Junior and Adult Competitions. Singles sticks will be used for all singles draws.Competition is sanctioned by the USTA/MS as a DR-L7 (District Ranking with Sectional Ranking points) Tournament for Juniors. Juniors from EPD, PATD, AMD, NJD, and DD will have competition from this CPD event count towards district ranking in their home district. USTA rules will govern all competition. Roving umpires will be used for all competition. All starting times will be available online by Sunday evening, July 29, 2012 or before. If you do not have an email address or access to the internet, you will be called with your starting times. DO NOT CALL THE SPORT LEADER FOR TIMES OR STARTING INFO. however, you may email him at KingTut039@aol.com Draw sheets will be available when you arrive at your play site or you may print them online. Competition main headquarters are at Penn State Harrisburg and will utilize this alternate site at Middletown HS. Please check your site designation before heading to your match.
There will be no Adult play on Friday evening, August 4, if it can be avoided.
ENTRY DEADLINE:Friday, July 27, 2012, postmarked by Thursday,July 26.However, entries mailed after Wednesday, July 11, 2012, MUST be mailed directly to the Tennis Sport Leader Ralph Tutlane, Jr., at 948 Lancaster Avenue, Reading, PA 19607. Entries received after July 10, 2012, will not receive pre-event publicity. Online entry will be available until Friday, July 27, 2012
- USTA rules will govern all competition.
- Roving umpires will be used for all competition
- There is no qualifier for Tennis
- Fee Online - $40
- Fee by Check / Mail - $50
- Medals are awarded to the top three athletes in each division.
- Official Keystone State Games Festval of Sports T-shirt are available for $10.00
- Registration is open until July 27
- Entries mailed after Wednesday, July 11, 2012, MUST be mailed directly to the Tennis Sport Leader Ralph Tutlane, Jr., at 948 Lancaster Avenue, Reading, PA 19607.
- Click Here for the Discounted Online Registration
- Mail-in Registration Form
- Waiver Form
- For USTA online registration please click here
SPORT LEADER: Ralph W. Tutlane, Jr., 610-777-7312, KingTut039@aol.com
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & FORMS:
General Athlete Information
General KSG Festival of Sports Schedule